Never clean your gutters again!
When it comes to year-round gutter protection, only Gutter Helmet offers complete peace of mind and ultimate value. The Other Guys might offer a litany of promises, but at the end of the day, only Gutter Helmet delivers. Let’s take a look at what separates Gutter Helmet quality from the Other Guys.
Gutter Helmet Quality vs The Other Guys’ Quality
- Textured surface & patented nose-forward design allows rainwater to sling to it as water flows downward into the gutter channel, shooting debris over the nose and onto the ground.
- Tested to withstand up to 22 inches of rain an hour (the most recorded inches of rain per hour in history is under 16).
- A ⅜” horizontal gap and endcaps means water gets in, but leaves, twigs, dirt, animal nests, and other debris stay out.
- Lifetime warranty on material, performance, and installation.
- Only factory-trained, certified dealers can install Gutter Helmet (no sub-contractors!)
- Clean easily with a nozzle that attaches to your garden hose.
- No hassle, low-pressure sales approach from knowledgeable, experienced estimators.
The Other Guys
- Vinyl warps in hot and cold temperatures.
- Flat installation causes debris to build up, which can result in water damage to the sunroof and fascia board rot.
- Filter collects leaves and other debris, creating a barrier that blocks water from draining out of your gutters.
- No warranty for screen clogging.
- Installed by sub-contractors.
- Requires climbing a ladder to clean from above.
- High-pressure sales tactics and inflated pricing.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to the long-term sustainability of your gutters, only Gutter Helmet has a lifetime warranty and offers a lifetime of complete satisfaction, complete with gutters you never have to clean again. There’s Gutter Helmet quality, then there’s the other guys’ quality. Trust your local, licensed Gutter Helmet dealer: The Gutter People of Western New York! Contact us today to learn more about how Gutter Helmet can change your life!